Gu-Lan Tea can be traced back to the 4th century during the period of the ancient Silk Road. At the ancient town of Gu Loulan, traders prepared a herbal tea by using different spices sourced from Mongolia, China and the Himalayas before the start of their long journey. The tea was made to reduce the sugar in their bodies and ward off thirst while they were travelling across the desert; the tea kept them healthy and energetic, free from the illness and diseases from the harsh environment and irregular high fat diet on their way to the West.
Gu-Lan Tea by Harmoni-T Performance is delicious and very rich in health-promoting nutrients, including saponins, betaine, carotenoids, and polysaccharides.
- May promote after-meal fat blocking and energy boosting.*
- Assists in managing cholesterol levels.*
- Assists in maintaining healthy blood pressure.*
- May help maintaining cardiovascular health.*
- May help promote healthy brain and mental clarity.*
- May help relieve stress and anxiety.*
- May boost immunity and help increase endurance.*
- May assist healthy reproductive systems, kidney and libido.*
*Gu-Lan Tea is 100% herbal based. It is not a prescription medicine.
*Disclaimer: Gu-Lan tea is a 100% natural herbal based product. It is not a prescription medicine. It is not intended for use in preventing, curing or treating any diseases or ailments. Testimonials and reviews appearing on this site are genuine reviews verified by third parties. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used Gu-Lan tea. However, they are individual results and results do vary, depending on age, lifestyle, daily food intake, causes of the symptoms and the amount of the product being consumed. We do not claim that they are typical and guaranteed results that every single consumer will achieve.